Power, Oil & Gas
Liquid & Solid Level Measuring Devices
Ultrasonic Level Transmitter
Benefits of Using Ultrasonic
- Easy Setup: Typical system setup is less than 5 minutes, and no recalibration is necessary after initial configuration
- Low Cost of Ownership: Non-contact technology with no moving parts significantly reduces maintenance time and costs
- Ease of Measurement: The instruments are unaffected by product properties and environmental characteristics, which results in accurate continuous output and reliability during filling and emptying phases
- Complete Inventory Management: Self-contained measurement system offers infrastructure, automated alerts, local display, automated reorder, and the ability to better plan production
Radar Level Transmitter for Solids
Advantages with Vega Plus 64
- Excellent signal focusing allows use even in confined spaces.
- High measurement certainly due to low number of interfering reflections from internals.
- Highly chemically resistant materials ensure long service life of the sensors.
- Simple setup and diagnostics also via smartphone or tablet.
Vibrating Level Switches for Bulk Solids
Advantages of Vibrating Level Switche
- Easy planning
- Simple mounting
- Setup without medium
- Wear and maintenance free
- Independent of product characteristics
- Universally applicable
TDR – Guided Wave Radar
Continuous level measurement
Advantages of GWR
- The guided adjustment enables a simple, time-saving and reliable setup
- Comprehensive diagnostic possibilities ensure a maintenance-free operation and
hence a high plant availability
- Short enable probes offer a simple standardisation and highest flexibility in the
Radar Level Transmitter (Non Contact Type)
- Maintenance-free operation through non-contact measuring principle
- High plant availability, because wear and maintenance-free
- Exact measuring results independent of product, process and ambient conditions
Pressure Switches – PS Series
The robust all-rounder
- -1…600 bar relative pressure
- Accuracy 0.5 % f.s.
- 0…16 bar absolute pressure
- Very high overload capacity
- Fully potted IP69K
- Stainless steel housing 1.4305 (AISI 303) or 1.4404 (316 L)
- Rotatable sensor body
- ATEX certified
If high chemical resistance, durability and reliability are required, the PS series is optimally suited. Especially designed to function
reliably in the harshest environments, neither dust, water, aggressive oils or alkalis can affect the operation of the PS sensors. Short
delivery times, variable process connections and a wide range of output types make the PS sensors reliable all-rounders.
Flow speed or flow rate monitoring of liquid and gaseous media plays an important role in the field of factory and process automation.
There are multiple application possibilities for flow sensors but they mainly fulfill monitoring tasks in cooling circuits, exhaust
ducts and air-conditioning systems. In order to detect, display and signal critical changes of flow rates or flow speed to the control system, electronic flow sensors or flow meters are increasingly applied.
LVDT (Linear Voltage Differential Pressure)
- Standard resolution 12 bit
- Current and voltage output integrated in one device (4-wire, 15…30 VDC)
- Standard connector M12 x 1, 5-pole
- Extreme short blind zones
- Programmable measuring range
- Robust Al-continuous casting
- Watertight polycarbonate insert
Discover Alltronix range of portable liquid, gas and thermal energy flowmeters
Permanent Flowmeters and Process Analyzers
Discover Alltronix range of the FLUXUS liquid, gas and thermal energy meters as well as the PIOX process analysers